Saturday, March 04, 2006

overdue

So a lot of stuff has been going on in my world it seems like for the past 2 weeks, and blogging has not been a priority. I've made a friend and she is different than any other person i have met. I have never felt the way I feel and thus we have been spending a lot of time together. I'm not really sure how or what to disclose right now, except that for all of you who read this, know I am happy. I don't want to get all mushy, but this is really fantastic.

In other news, BBonds showed that he is nothing less than the consumate teamate by participating in Giants idol last week, I'm sure most of you saw the pics, but if not a friend posted one on my myspace, you can click the link. Also I got the new Jack Johnson curious George CD and it is really fun and good. Some of the songs are cool for grownups and then some are just fun in an elementary way. i honestly can't think of anything of consequence to say right now on account of my brain being mush, so this is short. I just wanted my pals to know about some of the developments in my life. cheers until next time.

1 comment:

Sher said...

So, you have a blog too! J-Court signed mine last night, and I found yours through his! I'll have to read it when i have time. Have a great weekend! And tell the Wheat's I said hello!

ciao