Thursday, January 19, 2006

Playing along

Four jobs you have had in your life:
Checker, Stocker--Piggly Wiggly, Escatawpa MS
Gopher--State Farm Insurance-Moss Point MS
Barista--Wired Bean--FoCo CO
Fence Builder--Sining River Fence Co.--Moss Point MS

Four movies you would watch over and over:
Gross Pointe Blank
Waynes World 2
Oceans 11
September Sessions

Four places you have lived:
Escatawpa, MS
Clinton, MS
Ft. Collins, CO
Positive state of mind

Four TV shows you love to watch:
College Gameday, during college football season
Seinfeld
(Really don't watch much TV)Any Baseball
Friends

Four places you have been on vacation:
Key Largo, FL
San Clemente, CA
Surabaya, Indonesia
West Palm Beach, FL

Four websites I visit daily:
ESPN.com
Hotmail.com
flippin' myspace.com--I can't stop
peeps blogs

Four of my favorite foods:
Good cheeseburgers
Cereal- Special K w/ strawberries, frosted flakes
Most Pizza
An Ed's Special from Ed's drive in Pascagoula, MS

Four places I would rather be right now:
South Florida w/ my homies from college
Any warm beach
nowhere, I dig my world and life
Around my pool at my house in MS, in the summer, with dad working on a car in the shop, classic rock playing on the stereo, josh and Krista home, and Mom bringing out PB and J for lunch.--I'm sentimental.

So the way this works is I tag some fools and make them answer these fun get to know you questions, here go. I tag novelthought, insessions, and bythebeachboy

1 comment:

Loren said...

this makes me happy for several reasons: a) you necessarily read my blog since you're playing along 2) you played along thirdly) you tagged others and last, but not least, I learned that you worked in a Piggly Wiggly...excellent...