Thursday, December 15, 2005

Bumper Sticker Heaven

One of the things I love about living in Northern Colorado is all of the sweet bumper stickers you see when you drive around town. For example if you see an old Subaru, you definitely want to pull in behind it, for the mere pleasure of reading all the really sweet bumper stickers. So for whatever reason, one of my favorites has been on my mind, and I've been thinking about it alot. By the way, most of the stickers are from hippy type folks that I dig. Here is my favorite one up to this point:

Bare Feet, Not Arms.

Word. I'm thinking about adopting it as my motto or something, but then I think everyone back home will think I have completely gone over the edge. Maybe I have, I don't know (and if the world is a circle how can we go over the edge anyway). Anyway I wanted to make sure to post this before I forgot about it. Its not that I don't dig the BIll of Rights and my attempts at hunting, I just like th eimage that comes into my head of being barefoot in some green grass, instead of clutching a weapon. I don't want to get utopian here so at the risk, of sounding trite. out.

BY the way I feel that I should note that this not the stuff I was planning on writing aforementioned in the previous post, this is just what came out.

No comments: